Veus emergents (Theatrical Writing Workshop)
“Emerging Voices” is a programme aimed at secondary school students who would like to learn about writing for the theatre. This in-person workshop will be focused on theatre art and will be carried out over five or six sessions, led by a renowned playwright from the Balearic Islands. The programme will culminate in the dramatic reading of the texts by professional interpreters at the Teatre Principal. Enrolment costs €15 and can be completed by visiting the Teatre Principal’s website -here-, where youngsters can either sign up individually or through an education centre.
- Enrolment period: from 11 to 18 November
- Price: €15
- Workshop dates: Wednesday 20 and Thursday 28 November, Thursday 12 and 19 December, and Tuesday 14 January 2020
- Time: 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Place: Can Balaguer (Carrer de la Unió, 3, 07001, Palma)
- Date of the performance at the TP: last week of May
- Classes and follow-ups: to be agreed between playwright and students
This is a perfect opportunity for students who have a keen interest in the world of theatre to get to know what a playwright’s work really entails. If you think that you know someone who may be interested in the programme, whether or not they are a student, please feel free to pass this information on to them.
The workshop will be led by Jaume Miró (www.jaumemiro.com) during the 2019-20 academic year.
More information: 971 219 699 / firstname.lastname@example.org